You can return items sold on our store. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the item, or reason for return.
To return an item you ordered:
- Go to the Amazon Online Returns Centre, and click Return items.
- Find the order you want to return, and click Return an item from this order. If you don’t see the order you’re looking for, select another option from the See more menu, and then click Go.
- Select the items you want to return.
- Enter the quantity of items, select an option from the Reason for return menu, and then add any additional information in the Comments box.
- To continue, do one of the following:
- If the item was sold by Amazon.co.uk, select your return option.
- If the item was sold by a Seller, click Submit for Approval.
Note: We may need to review your return request. After we review the request, we will provide a label or instructions on how to return your items.
- Select your preferred return method.
Note: If you choose to return via Amazon Locker, you’ll be prompted to select a Locker location at this time. For more information about returning an item to an Amazon Locker, go to Amazon Locker Returns.
- Click Print all return labels to print the return authorisation and return label.
- Put the return authorisation inside of your package and attach the label to the outside.
- If you’re offered a pre-paid return label, please be aware that each of these labels is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, please don’t include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
- If you return items in which you’ve saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras or other electronic devices, you must erase this information completely before sending the product back to us.
- For items sold by Amazon.co.uk, return costs may be deducted from your refund depending on the reason for return. For more information, go to About Refunds.
How Refunds Are Issued
Most refunds are issued based on the payment method used at the time of purchase. In some cases, you may be offered an “Instant refund” option.
If you want to use your refund without waiting for your return to process, you can select the instant refund option, if it’s available. Instant refunds are either refunded to your credit card or issued as an Gift Card balance, depending on the instant refund type you selected. You will still need to return your items within 30 days.
Will I Be Refunded any Return Postage Costs?
We’ll refund your return costs on items sold and/or fulfilled up to our standard delivery option cost, if:
- you received an incorrect item, or
- you received a damaged item, or
- you received a defective item.